Early Career Group
The establishment of this Early Career Group aims to boost professional/educational growth and collaboration among young IACAPAP members, with the following objectives:
- Providing a scientific and academic backbone for young IACAPAP members
- Providing a common platform to collaborate on clinical and research interests
- Actively engaging and attracting young colleagues the world over to a hub where they can learn, exchange ideas and explore scientific frontiers with their peers
- Providing a solid academic platform that can benefit from the mentorship of a global pool of teachers and experts
- Seeking to create competitive opportunities for research fellowships and/or mentorship for young IACAPAP members for professional development and cross-cultural learning and experiences
Aims to complement existing IACAPAP activities and initiative, and provide a largely network that would allow early career and trainee child and adolescent psychiatrist and allied professionals to network on a continuous basis, share ideas and experience and built a foundation for stronger professional networks of international cooperation into the future.
Early Career Group Coordinator (2022 - 2024)
The newly appointed Early Career Group Coordinator is:
Become a member of Early Career Group (ECG)
Key criteria of becoming a member of Early Career Group (ECG)
- A member of IACAPAP;
- Any trainee of child and adolescent psychiatry, general psychiatry or allied profession;
- A child and adolescent psychiatrist, general psychiatrist or allied profession within seven (07) years of qualification;
- Undergraduate student of child and adolescent psychiatry or allied profession.
Below is the list of supporting documents requires to complete your application:
- A copy of your CV.
- A copy of proof of within seven (07) years of qualification verified by the head of department;
- A copy of student certification (for student only).
There are two ways to submit your application:
Apply Manually (Download Form)