Membership in the IACAPAP comprises three categories: Full Member organisations (national organisations), Affiliate Member organisations (other organisations) and Individual Members.
The IACAPAP operating and membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st. To ensure that you are eligible for all membership benefits for the current year, membership fees should be paid before Feb 15th.
Full Membership is opened to bona fide national organisations whose members are composed of child and adolescent psychiatrists or child and adolescent psychiatrists and allied mental health professionals.
Affiliate Membership is opened to other international, national or local organisations consisting of child and adolescent psychiatrists and/or allied professionals in child and adolescent mental health with or without allied mental health professionals.
Individual Membership of the Association is opened open to a child and adolescent psychiatrists, other mental health professionals or professionals in training who devote themselves to the study, treatment, care and prevention of mental and emotional disorders and disabilities in children and adolescents, and their families.
As of Dec 2021, IACAPAP has 66 Full Members (national organisation), 12 Affiliate Members and 47 Individual Members.
Benefits of Membership
IACAPAP member benefits include:
Benefits for Full Member:
- Each Full Member shall be entitled to send one delegate to the General Assembly. The delegate shall vote in all business, including nomination and election of officers. Each Full Member has one vote.
- Access to Full Member organisations section on IACAPAP website. [The site is currently under development]
- Full Member organisation will be listed on the IACAPAP website.
- Membership certificate
Benefits for Affiliate Member:
- Each Affiliate Member may send one delegate to the General Assembly. The delegate may speak but not nominate officers nor vote.
- Access to Affiliate Member organisations section on IACAPAP website. [The site is currently under development]
- Affiliate Member organisation will be listed on the IACAPAP website.
- Membership certificate
Benefits for Individual Member:
- Full access to all the programming, resources and networking offered through the Association.
- Discounted registration for the IACAPAP World Congress and other IACAPAP events.
- Eligibility for awards and honours.
- Access to Individual Member section on IACAPAP website. [The site is currently under development]
- Membership confirmation letter
How to Become a Member
Full Member / Affiliate Member
To become a member, contact the Secretary-General to get an application form. The Executive Committee conducted to review and approve full and affiliate membership application. The General Assembly is also informed of the decision.
To become a member, please click here for more information. The Membership Committee led by the Secretary-General conducted to review and approve individual membership applications.