Individual Membership of the Association is open to child and adolescent psychiatrists, other mental health professionals or professionals in training who devote themselves to the study, treatment, care and prevention of mental and emotional disorders and disabilities in children and adolescents and their families.
As an Individual Member of IACAPAP, you will be entitled to the below benefits:
- Attend the General Assembly, but an individual member may speak but not nominate officers nor vote.
- Complimentary access to open resources available on the IACAPAP website.
- Discounted registration for the IACAPAP World Congress and other IACAPAP events.
- Access to IACAPAP Member Site.
- Eligibility for IACAPAP Travel Grant application.
- Eligibility for awards and honours.
- Eligibility for certification of participation of IACAPAP events.
- Membership confirmation letter.
Below is the membership fee structure for Individual Membership:
The membership fee is in US Dollar.
The IACAPAP membership fee is based on your membership category and membership duration according to country income classification as per World Bank. Please click here to view your country income classification.
Please click here to download IACAPAP's Membership SOP.
There are two ways to submit your application.
- Via Online Form. Please have all necessary documents in PDF format to upload upon submission.
- Download the application form and submit the filled form with necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enclose the following documents to complete your application.
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of the Student Certification (for student only)
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any question.
Membership Waiver Request
IACAPAP offers a membership fee waiver to IACAPAP Individual Members from developing countries (as per the World Bank Income Classification of Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries). All applications should be submitted online. To apply online (click here) with additional supporting documentation:
- Letter of appeal (300 words max) indicating name, affiliation, address and contact details.
- Curriculum vitae, maximum 03 pages, including career history, awards, education, publications, research activities and further relevant information.
After completing the application online, you will receive an acknowledgement email. Only completed applications will be reviewed by the Membership Committee. All information received will be considered confidential. You will receive a notification from the IACAPAP Administrator to let you know if your request is approved within 14 business days.